Lowongan Kerja Kota Jakarta November 2013 sebagai SUPPORTING STAFF - hari ini adalah hari baik untuk anda karena dengan anda berkunjung ke blog saya ini anda akan mendapatkan informasi loker november 2013 yang khusus bagi anda yang berada di jakarta dan sekitarnya, mari jika anda benar butuh info ini simak selengkapnya.
Tzu Chi School is an international standard school which offers scholarly education and character building simultaneously as the foundation and dedication in creating a noble man. The mission is to create your generations that competent in knowledge, has noble character, noble manners, self confidence, filial piety to parents and is able to contribute in building the country and nation.
Join the team at Tzu Chi School and work with some of the best, brightest and most inspiring people in educating wholeheartedly and diligently.
We are currently seeking “partners” of our academic team for the academic year starting in 2014 for our Early Childhood, Primary and Secondary Division. The winning candidates must demonstrate the ability to strive for a great result with simplicity, humility and genuine concern
SUPPORTING STAFF - JAKARTA UTARA
Academic Administration Staff / Purchasing Administrator / Marketing Staff
- Minimum of Tertiary Degree (Bachelor, Master or Doctoral), majoring in Education with a minor in the subjects to be taught will be a an advantage
- High proficiency in the use of English Language or Chinese Language fits to the delivery language
- Minimum 2 years experience in teaching young learners which focuses specifically on teaching children aged 6-15
- Equipped with teaching skills including classroom management, course and lesson planning, subject knowledge, understanding the learners and learning technologies
- Up to date with teaching techniques and methodologies
- Competent in using common Office programs ie. Microsoft word, excel and power point
- Having a friendly and confident manner with creative skills and ideas for planning practical and interesting lessons
- Flexibility and adaptable teaching style
- Sensitivity, tolerance and patience
- The ability to work under pressure
- Desire to actively participate in extra curricular activities, community programs, and other school activities.
Please submit your curriculum vitae, academic transcript & recent photograph to:
TZU CHI SCHOOL – HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT
Jl. Pantai Indah Kapuk Boulevard
Tzu Chi Center, Jakarta Utara